By Oweibotei Nigbeke, Asaba
At a meeting held the 13th of February 2019 The Delta South Coalition made up of aggrieved members of all the political parties resolved as follows.
1. To adopt President Mohammedu Buhari as the presidential candidate.
2. To adopt Olorogun Great Ogboru as their gubernatorial candidate
3. To adopt Bar Itse Elijah Wilkie as the Senatorial candidate for Delta South under the platform of ACPN.
4. That all progressives are urged to reject all the oppressive persons that have brought penury and poverty to the people of Delta State. That the District needs a fresh breath.
5. That in attendance were representatives of a. Isoko Progressive Youth,
B. Isoko Progressive Nation,
C. Ijaw Youth Must Move Forward.
D. Ijaw Progressive Mass Movement
E. MEIN United Youth Movement
F. Itsekiri Youth Movement
G. Urhobo Youth For Positive Change.
Chairman Delta South Coalition.