See Reasons Why Cesc Fabregas Banned From Driving |MainNews Blog

Finally the reasons why Cesc Fabregas has been banned from driving is out after he was caught hitting 68mph in a 40mph zone in London. This was reaveled after the accident occurs in London.

Cesc Fabregas who was disqualified for six months, told police “I wasn’t going that fast,” a court heard”

The 32-year-old, who now plays for Monaco, did not attend a short sentencing hearing at Wimbledon Magistrates’ Court in London on Thursday, which proceeded in his absence.

The Spaniard, whose address was listed by the court as Belgravia, central London, pleaded guilty to a charge of speeding on July 11.

Prosecutor Luke Bowyer told the court that on December 4 last year police spotted the World Cup winner travelling in a grey Land Rover on a section of the A3 at the Tibbet’s slip road near Wandsworth in south-west London.

However, Cesç Fabregas was clocked with a ProLaser 4 speed detection device which registered him travelling at 68mph in the 40mph limit area, the court was told. Reveals…

Published by Mainnews.blog

MainNews.blog provides the best and latest news, events and entertainments. You can also promote your Business products, videos, music, sponsored links and place your adverts

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

%d bloggers like this: